Everyone get ready and mark your calendars because the Midwest Ecommerce Summit is on! The three-day virtual seminar series will begin on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 2 pm with presentations from Blayzer Commerce and BigCommerce. The second day will be on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 2 pm with presentations from Brightpearl, TaxJar, ShipperHQ, and Square. The conference will conclude on Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 2 pm with presentations by Blayzer Commerce, dotdigital, Trustpilot, and Glew.
What is MES 2020?
The 2020 Midwest Ecommerce Summit is an online seminar series for midwestern manufacturers, distributors, and retailers. This series of 3 weekly web events welcomes experts in online retail, web technology, digital marketing and customer experience to share their innovations in both B2C and B2B ecommerce. By hearing stories of success with the latest breakthroughs in ecommerce, sellers will learn valuable tools, tactics and strategies for generating more revenue online.
What is MES 2020 about?
When we first started planning this event back in 2019, we envisioned a one-day, in-person event showcasing how all the pieces of ecommerce technology click together to create a complete and integrated system. Then along came COVID-19, and we had to pivot like every other business on the planet. We moved it online since in-person events are off the table for the foreseeable future. We took the opportunity to retool our focus and build an agenda around what sellers really need to know at this unique moment in time.
Instead of focusing on the technology itself, we decided to instead focus our events on sharing strategies and insightful information that will help you be successful with your solutions as we head through and out of COVID-19, into the holiday season, and beyond into 2021.
Here are the six essential topics we’ll be covering at Midwest Ecommerce 2020:
- Accelerating Ecommerce in a COVID Era: What We’ve Learned & What It Means for the Future
- Planning Your Ecommerce Strategy
- Future Proofing Your Ecommerce Business: Considerations for Choosing the Right Platform
- Optimizing the Back Office and Ecommerce Order Management
- Integrating Shipping and Payment Solutions
- Evolving Your Ecommerce Marketing Strategy
Who to expect at MES 2020?
MES has arranged for the best and brightest leaders in all fields of ecommerce to take the virtual stage this year. Here’s who we have lined up for you.
- Brad Goldenberg, CEO at Blayzer Commerce
- Mike Landau, VP Marketing at Blayzer Commerce
- Mitch Pilla, VP Business Development at Blayzer Commerce
- Julie Cleland, Marketing Director at Blayzer Commerce
- Katlyn Nickolaus, Digital Marketing Strategist at Blayzer Commerce
- Lauryn Spence, Partner Growth Channel Manager at BigCommerce
- Sara Arthrell, Global Director of Product Marketing at Brightpearl
- Zac Mesmer, Sr. Account Executive at TaxJar
- Quentin Montalto, Chief Operating Officer at ShipperHQ
- Heather Dorris, Solutions Partnerships Manager at Square
- Tink Taylor, Founder & President at dotdigital
- Meghan MacCune, Senior Manager, Customer Success at Trustpilot
- Mark Miano, Executive Vice President at Glew
These top leaders will be sharing their wisdom, stories, advice, and solutions with an audience of manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and wholesalers from all throughout the Midwest United States.
What sets MES apart from other seminars/conferences?
In order to attend MES, you will have to pay a hefty ticket price of ZERO DOLLARS. That’s right, it’s FREE. Many seminars and conferences charge for tickets, especially ones that provide this amount of content over the course of several days. With the wealth of information each expert is bringing to MES this year, the value is absolutely off the charts!